Welcome to FSAI!
About Fire & Security Association of India(FSAI)
FIRE & SECURITY ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (FSAI) is a non-profit organization representing the Fire Protection, Life Safety, Security, Building Automation, Loss Prevention and Risk Management domains.
To establish Life Safety and Security as an important human obligation in the economic development of the country and use this as an index for future investments and growth of the nation to become a world leader.
Fire Safety and Security systems with integrating aspects of Life Safety along with their service, is worthy of the highest levels of professionalism.
Members will strive at all times to deliver products and services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
- Members will balance the right to inform the public of noteworthy issues with the rights of privacy of those we interact with.
- At all times, members will maintain an altruistic or selfless concern for the welfare of others.
- Members will not use any business practice, which violates any state, federal, or international law, rule or regulation.
- In all interactions with Fire Safety and Security related activity, or enrooted, members shall at all times exercise and follow noteworthy safety practices. Fire Safety and Security products and systems providers should always be considered an asset to the communities around them.
- Partner with the Central and State Government bodies in formulation and implementation of safety and security policies.
- Encourage members to uphold world class quality standards.
- Expand the quality and quantity of the talent pool needed for the industry.
- Continuous engagement with all member companies and stakeholders to device strategies and achieve shared aspirations for the industry and the country in rural urban development planning and nation building. Partnership with members.
- Networking with the Fire Safety and Security systems globally.
- Use of the FSAI website to promote your business to a wider audience.
- Use of the forum to take up trade issues both individually and collectively with state and central government agencies.
- Representing the Committee.
- Participation in trade and technical meetings among fellow professionals.
- Reference and guidance on contemporary legislation and regulatory issues.
- Opportunity to participate in exhibitions and join trade delegations overseas.
- Use the FSAI facilities at major exhibitions as also sponsorship opportunities at corporate events.
- Participate in the FSAI sponsored workshops, seminars and exhibitions at group discounted rates.